We understand that mental health and wellbeing varies for each person, so we always focus on you as an individual. Whatever your situation and however complex your needs. We can help you lead a full and happy life. The road to recovery may not be easy, but we believe that with the right support – and our personalised, flexible services – you can turn your life around. It’s something we see happen all the time.
- Outreach services in your own home or chosen location (floating support)
- Services for people with a history of offending
- Supported accommodation
- Independent accommodation
- Support to return to employment or training
- Voluntary job opportunities
- Personalisation (buying your own individualized support)
Our supported living services will help you get back on your feet in a positive, comfortable and safe environment. Our properties accommodate between 3 and 5 people and give you a place where you can stay and benefit from a personalised therapeutic programme.
Everything is focused on what’s best for you – for example developing your independence, your physical and mental wellbeing, and getting you involved in meaningful and fulfilling activities.
Our Homes are designed to be homely, as well as safe and secure, with each flat or bedroom including:
- An internal door to the building, which you can lock
- Kitchen facilities – either shared or in your flat
- Communal facilities including a lounge and bathroom/s
- Dedicated staff office nearby.
We’ll provide 24-hour support with your daily living tasks, such as:
- Advice on maintaining your tenancy
- Weekly sessions with your key worker
- Individual support plans to assist you with your rehabilitation package
- Encouragement to pursue your interests in the community
- Help applying for volunteer work, college or work based placements.
Supported living is available if you are aged over 18 and have received a diagnosis of mental illness and/or complex needs.
Referrals are accepted from:
- Community mental health team
- Care managers.