Jamores Homes is a leading provider of support and care for older people in London and the South East. We offer a range of services that enable clients to live as independently as possible and to play an active role in their communities.
Our services include:
- sheltered housing
- extra care accommodation
- floating support to clients living in their own homes
- personal assistants (personalisation – purchased through Individual Budgets and Direct Payments)
Our multi-disciplinary and competent teams provide individually tailored support and care to our clients
We are committed to delivering personalisation and offering real choice to our clients. We support clients to maintain their independence with a focus on re-ablement and dignity in care. Our approach focuses on key areas that promote clients’ confidence and independence, including;
- Tackling social isolation by providing a range of activities for clients at the service as well as helping them to access the local community
- Accessing local services, including social services and health services
- Providing practical support to enable clients to remain in their homes for as long as it is safe for them to do so
- Optimising health and wellbeing to enable clients to lead a full and active life
- Working with clients to identify suitable alternative accommodation and helping them move and settle in.
- Providing personal assistants to clients to assist with tasks such as gardening, escorts etc